Thai Foot Reflexology, otherwise known as Thai Foot Massage, is a relaxing yet invigorating treatment of the feet and lower legs influenced by the ancient healing systems of both China and India. During the session a variety of hands-on techniques are used such as stretching, mobilization, massage and thumb or stick pressure. A special wooden stick is used to stimulate reflex points on the feet that correspond to internal organs in the body, releasing prana or energy blocks and promoting health and well-being.
This luxurious one-hour treatment will leave you and your legs feeling like new!
- relieves pain and stiffness caused by prolonged walking, exercise or injury.
- prevents and helps cure many symptoms such as headaches, stress, asthma, constipation, sinusitis and migraine.
- Improves circulation in feet and legs and promotes the circulation of blood and lymph.
- boosts the immune system and aids in homeostasis.
- improved mood, sleep, mental clarity and feeling of well-being.
- better elimination and detoxification
Thai Foot reflexology – $60 (1 hour treatment)