Swedish massage is a relaxing full body massage done by lubricating the skin with massage oil and performing various techniques that warm up and work the muscle tissue, releasing tension and breaking up muscle “knots” or adhered tissues, called adhesions. It is a gentle, rhythmic massage administered to relax soft body tissue and facilitate healing. It is lighter in touch than other forms of massage and includes long flowing strokes, kneading, and friction techniques on the more superficial layers of the muscles.
- Alleviate acute or chronic pain and improve range of motion.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymphatic flow.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Lessen depression and anxiety by providing relaxation and a renewed sense of well-being
- Grace will come up with a treatment plan using a combination of techniques best suited to your individual needs.
- Aromatherapy massage available for an addtional cost.
1/2 hour – $35
1 hour – $60
1 1/2 – $90
Ensuite (at your location) 1 hour – $75 (in Cabarete)
Prices outside of Cabarete are calculated by distance